Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hats Off!!







I have to give myself a pat on the back....I am doing good about posting to this blog. I can only hope that you are enjoying it. This week my son has been in a hat mood. Can't get him to wear a baseball cap, but he has been creative in finding things that will work as well. For those of you who may wonder...yes, my son does own clothes. It never fails that my picture taking time is after we have been outside and I have had to strip the kids down and wash clothes. Why waste my time on another outfit that I will have to wash if we have nothing else to do. So if you, like the UPS & FedEx man, don't call before making a journey out here, you may see my kids in not much. AAAHHHHHH, to be a kid again. FYI: Hudson is 18 months old, but I have to say that he acts at least 2 years old due to his sister being such a great teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment