Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nap Time




Well, I have seen it all. Today, not only did my son sleep all night (IN HIS BED), he decided to put himself down for a nap. He ventured into his room and I assumed he was playing with his tractors. I heard no noise so I went to inspect. And to my pleasure, I found him in his bed.

On the other hand, Kaylor fights it all the way. She doesn't normally take morning naps, but woke up rather early this morning. She has been whining for the last 30 minutes and refuses to go down. She has never been a fan of naps or bedtime for that matter. As seen in the picture, I gave her all her vices, her "blankelette" & cup. But no luck. Still whining and still awake.
Can't wait for daddy to get home. They got to talk to him yesterday and we have 5 more of the 14 days left. They went through upset days 5-y but we are doing good now. Sadly, once he gets home he will get busy with harvest and they still won't see him much for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment