Friday, August 28, 2009

Thought Closet

Had dinner last night with some old & new friends and a great talk about our thought closets. Thought my thought closet was pretty clean till they made my thoughts come up. My thoughts were thoughtfully wrong. Then I got home and thought some more...
We talked about our coffee drinking habits and sugar eating habits, both of which I have an addiction to. So this morning I am without coffee and only 3 cinnamon goldfish crackers. Also eating my one and a half cup of blueberries to combat belly fat. Oh how I hope that one works. I may take my green tea pill today for the caffine and more belly fat combat.
Onward with the day. It may be short without my friend the 12 cup coffee maker being quiet today.
Pray for my kids!!!! and probably more my husband!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment