Monday, August 17, 2009

Hudson's New Trick

For my memory. Hudson has decided that it is fun to get up anywhere between 2 and 4 am and stay up and cry till mommy let's him get in bed with her. Last night I laid on his floor with him, he would be asleep and as soon as I got up, the screaming/crying began. At 3 am I decided enough was enough. I put him in his crib to cry it out. Well at 3:20 he was still crying andI went to check on a noise I heard only to find him out of his crib. Please know his crib is as low as it will go. So we now get to deal with the toddler bed and making him stay in it. I am opting for a full bed so I can sleep with him in comfort on these fun nights. Say a prayer for me tonight that it will be a full one of good sleep. And I know that this too will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment