Saturday, August 29, 2009

Haircuts & Tatoos

Kaylor loves to color, and had decided that surely you can color on things other than the paper mom gives me. I caught her a few days ago coloring on the wall. Then yesterday she was coloring on the dresser. Can we thank the Lord for mr. clean sponges?!? She sat quietly in the kitchen with her Color Wonder and I thought nothing of it until she was quiet too long. She had snuck in mommy's drawer and got a pen. I took that away and then 10 minutes later, she had gotten a marker out of her drawer (so this one is mommy's fault) and continued on. She thought she was pretty. Had to get a picture to show her later. I can't blame her too much, I love art and you never know what is going to be popular. I guess she thinks it is okay to write on leg since mommy did and it never goes away. Oh what was I thinking at 18.











Before below and after above.









We took a trip to Marmee's Cool & Free Cuts today. Kaylor & Hudson both got the cut special. Kaylor sat still as long as she could look at her self in the mirror. Hudson was a little wiggly so we stopped before he lost an ear. Daddy didn't quite get his way on Hudson, I got her to leave the top longer. And I will admit, he does look even more handsome than before.




No comments:

Post a Comment