Friday, January 7, 2011

My Single Verbal Follower

3 months since the last post. And then today someone told me I need to post another. I didn't know anyone else looked at this site. So I am dedicating this post to that follower.

In fact, I am going to write about her...
This person, who made me smile when I got to see her today, is a person that I would love to get to know more. She is a person that until you get into her circle of trust, is very elusive. Each time I get to be in her presence, I learn something else about her and she opens a bit more.

I love that she is a lot like myself and is guarded. Not openly, here is my life and everything that is going on in it. She has very few close friends, who I know she would do anything for.

She loves her family and is a dedicated wife. She sacrifices so much to preserve the things of her family. She is a great mother, who strives to raise her children in the ways of God and having a strong faith in all things of Him.

I am honored to know her and her family and look forward to getting more into her circle of trust.

I pray many blessings upon her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment