Thursday, February 25, 2010

Anticipation

No pictures to post today. No that we haven't had lots of time INDOORS to take pictures. Hence the title of the post, I am so ready to not see snow on the ground. Unfairly, I will get to next week as we make our trip to California. Although, from looking at the weather in Anaheim, it isn't always Sunny California. Rain forecasted for most days we are there. But, at least there is no SNOW! And I loved snow before this past month. Now I can't wait for it to go.

I am also anticipating more details on the message that God has placed in my heart. The word "UNITY" has been with me for the last few days. I have begun looking up verses in the Word about it. When I have a better handle on it, I will give you details. But, at our Tuesday night group we prayed for each other and I received a big glimpse into what I am supposed to get from this Word. My unity has to start in my marriage. Biting of lip...We were not unified this morning going over financial issues. So as you can read, I needed the message.

Which I guess is why the good Lord enables Ashley to grow 309 bushel corn and win a trip for it. We will have 4 days, without kids, in an unknown city with each other. Unity will either come or we will kill each other. Ask and ye shall receive. I wanted to dig deeper, and the Lord handed me a shovel.

After the trip...(and I am confident if someone doesn't make it back, it won't be me)

No comments:

Post a Comment